"Fino" not the understatement - not glittering

Off Topic - Fuera de juego

"Fino" not the understatement - not glittering

Notapor tom » 14 Feb 2018 01:21

Imagen
Bayern Munich, Liverpool Come out and say that Philippe Coutinho moved to Barcelona, ​​making the possibility of Roberto Pharma is more obvious.

Tooth whitewash just hit the door of the 20th of the season to their own in the game "Reds" invaded Southampton 2-0 win free battle. Last Sunday night

In addition, he has another 9 assists is his great season after moving from Hoffenheim to Anfield in 2015.

However, Clopp admired the Brazilian team. Recognizing the fact that Phyllis was watching more during this period may have been due to the absence of Kourion.

"When I came to the club, I immediately said that Roberto was happy here," said Cleoppe, who brought Portsmouth to the final 16 of the Champions League final this Wednesday.

"I do not think he's stepped up in the back. But maybe it is more obvious because he did not have the shadow of the Cup. It's like that. "

"He's an important player and he does not need to be a dominant player, that's good."

"He's underrated? I do not think so. I do not know what other people think about Roberto. But people who know football will judge him right, "he said.sbobet thai
tom

Volver a Bar El Cuchitril