Strike by style! Slaton announces US occupation After moving

Despertar, Caza, y Fuerza de Voluntad

Strike by style! Slaton announces US occupation After moving

Notapor tom » 13 Abr 2018 07:28

Imagen
Ibrahimovic, the new center of the LG Galaxy, announced the US occupation. After the explosion in the past to be seen throughout Europe.

The 36-year-old has just signed a deal with Manchester United on Thursday. Before signing with the team in the Major League Soccer, which after the official launch. I was outraged by the style.

"I am so excited now that I know what I can do. This is my new adventure. It is a new challenge. I am waiting to take over the United States as I have done in Europe. I am very excited! "Said Ibrahimovic.

"After playing for 20 years in Europe, I played for a great club. Working with the best players. Win many championships. This time it was time to play outside the continent. And I have no question about the major leagues, and I'm the one who chooses the Galaxy. They are not my choice. "

Ibrahimovic was given a rare chance against Manchester United this season after recovering from a knee injury. This time, it must be tracked that he will return to full fitness again.แทง บอล สด
tom

Volver a Bien de Salud