'Ibra' to make the best of the future

Despertar, Caza, y Fuerza de Voluntad

'Ibra' to make the best of the future

Notapor tom » 06 Abr 2018 05:04

Imagen
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, shooting star mood art, refuses to mention what the next day will be after leaving Manchester United to focus on the present.

The Swedish national team has just signed a new contract with United for a short time 6 months since late last year after a knee rupture ruptured to restore the body back to normal.

However, Ibrahimovic repeatedly suffered a minor illness until leaving the match in the first half of the game in a 2-2 draw with Burnley on Boxing Day on December 26 last year. Come After that, never again.

Even recently, Jose Mourinho Red Devils boss suggested that may have to leave the former Paris Saint Germain striker is free after the season. But not to worry.

"There are many rumors going on throughout my life. I focus on the right thing and do the right thing. "The legendary star of the Swedish national team insisted through the newspaper, The Dailymail.

"I still want to play and there is nothing I can decide at this time. In my head I think the only way is to play "เว็บ แทง บอล
tom

Volver a Bien de Salud