'' It's a New VVD Captain, an Orange Turbine

Despertar, Caza, y Fuerza de Voluntad

'' It's a New VVD Captain, an Orange Turbine

Notapor tom » 04 Abr 2018 06:57

Imagen
Ronald Dodu is the national team coach of Holland. Confirms the appointment of Vigil Phan Dyke behind the "Reds" Liverpool. Act as a new team captain.

Former Southampton team manager And Everton The first Dutch national team on the pitch for the first time in a warm-up match against England. At Amsterdam this Friday, and most recently, has appointed former Van der Valken member of the team to become the new captain.

"Virgil was the first choice in the captaincy. He is a natural leader. I have known him since the team of Southampton. So I know what Vigil is, "she said.

"It is a very important step for Virgil. He now has a much higher responsibility after being older and playing in a big club. "

Van Dyke expressed his feelings as a new captain. "I'm very happy. This is the highest honor with the title of captain to the homeland of their own. Everyone knows it's a dice game that gives me a chance at Southampton. And now it is something very special. I will be very grateful to him as well. "

"To be named as Holland captain is very special and very valuable to me. And more than that, it's very special to meet England. "sbo128
tom

Volver a Bien de Salud