The fiancée may have been serving the Lion Army.

Partida por el Día

The fiancée may have been serving the Lion Army.

Notapor tom » 09 Mar 2018 20:19

Imagen
Father of Bayonne Leon Bley Leverkusen are ready to talk to the Football Association. There may be a possibility to play for England.

The Mirror

It was reported in February that Gareth Southgate may provide opportunities for many players. Before taking England to the World Cup final in Russia.

Bailey had denied the opportunity to play for his country Jamaica and his father Craig Butler revealed he was looking at the alternative.

Butler told

The Sun

"I will talk to Dan. Ashworth at FA next week. But as far as I know, until now, playing for Jamaica has not happened. "

"That's going to happen (going to the World Cup), we'll talk to the FA, look at the alternatives, and see what they have in store for me."

"England is always a great choice. There are many Jamaican players who have played for England before. "

The FA realizes that the way Bailey can play for the "roaring lion". His grandparents hold a UK passport and he is one of the English players.

Bailey was reportedly attracted by several teams in England. Such as Manchester United, Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur.sbobet thai
tom

Volver a Dia