I Am Mourinho's Sergeant On The Field

Partida por el Día

Notapor BoySmile » 09 Mar 2018 02:45

Imagen
A Manchester United star has opened up about his รวม ทาง เข้า sbo relationship with Jose Mourinho and how the manager sees him as "his sergeant on the pitch".Belgium international Romelu Lukaku, who has found some form recently, joined the Old Trafford club at the beginning of the season from Premier League rivals Everton for a reported fee of £75 million (R1.23 billion).In an interview with Thierry Henry on Sky Sports, the former Chelsea striker told the Arsenal legend he is very happy with life under รวม ทาง เข้า sbo Mourinho."It has been really good, (because) I think he knows I have like that soldier mentality," Lukaku told Henry."I think the work rate that I am delivering to the team is a lot. I think the manager, in his mind, thinks that I am like his sergeant on the pitch, and that's strange for a striker because, normally, it's always the midfielders."But he knows that he can count on me whenever and he knows that I will always put the team first, ahead of myself."The 24-year-old has made 41 appearances for รวม ทาง เข้า sbo the Red Devils this season, scoring 23 goals and assisting a further seven strikes.
BoySmile

Volver a Dia